Call For Nominations: CCF Doctoral Dissertation Award
CCF established Doctoral Dissertation Award to advance computing technology, encourage doctoral candidates’ creative research to solve theory and practical issues in computer science and engineering in China, and recognize young scholars for their excellent achievements.
1. Nominations are considered to doctoral dissertations in computer science and technology or related fields in China during Feb. 1st, 2018 to July 31st, 2020.
2. Only the universities or research institutions entitled to grant doctor's degree in computer science may nominate a dissertation, and a dissertation may be nominated only once.
3. Only one nomination may be submitted per institution, unless the institution with first-level grant doctor's degree in computer science and technology, in which case two dissertations may be nominated.
4. Joint nomination by 3 members of CCF Board would be acceptable, and only one dissertation be nominated by one board member.
5. More requirements and eligibilities could be seen in “Awarding Rules”.
Nominations are due by 30th September, 2020. Please send all nomination materials and application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, and express paper materials to CCF.